- bug: opening documents with the focus in the middle of the page
- bug: some links don’t work
* PDF Guru is also available on Mac App Store
- Fixed bug: "Remember last position"
- Other minor bugs
- Crash#199174258, crash after removing some annotations on macOS 10.12.*
- crash#199174265, the specified font name wasn’t found on some Mac.
- Bug: Bookmarks disappear
- Display alert message if the current PDF file can’t be saved without write permission.
- Enhances feature: “remember last opened windows”
- Bug: freeze the UI when saving files
- Supports open/copy links in right-click menu
- Bug: link between PDF files doesn't work (If a link from PDF points to another PDF).
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Fixes crash issues when editing text annotation.
- Fixes print bugs on 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Fixes the text annotation border issue after saving, on 10.12 (Sierra)
- Adds a preference to keep the sidebar open every time.
- Fixes other minor bugs
- Fixes bugs
- Fixes a crash on 10.12